Monochrome with a spice


The day I wore this monochrome look was the day that I realized that I am wonderfully made by God,  lol!
You may think that I am bluffing but please take a look at the pictures * grinning from ear to ear *



Monochrome, if you don't know is one of the easiest look to put together.
My palazzo pants is easy breezy, it's so comfortable that I want to invest in all shades of palazzo pants now I realize why Evita loves culottes, the sister of palazzo.
My natural hair spiced up this look in a very edgy way.  Some people may think that it's a wig but NO girl! This is my full head of glory.
I also joined Sarah Audu in creating this pretty and easy choker that I learnt from her blog post. Thanks girl, you rock.





The reality is that you don't have to be a super fashionista to be able to put a black and white look together. It suits all skin colors, body shapes and height. I mean everyone. I went casual with this outfit because I love comfort. Well, that's just me on a regular day but if you are more of a corporate babe even on a regular day, then I am glad to tell you that you can rock this stripe Palazzo with a shirt color of your choice, you can even add a wrap belt or an Obi belt to your waist to give it more definition, switch the Tennis for an ankle strap sandals or a court shoe (preferably 6inches). That's it.




Read also: Blue Details

I look forward to styling this white-off shoulder crop top and the Palazzo pants separate in other outfit Post.
Till then guys, please subscribe to the blog to be the first to get updates.
I love you all, I hope you stay strong, confidence and keep winning.


Shop the look




Please share your thoughts in the comment box 
What do you think about my outfit?
How would you style this outfit?
And you a fan of Palazzo pants and off shoulder top?

LETS GET SOCIAL
Instagram: dazzle_and_gorgeous
Twitter:    DominikaGood
Pinterest: Goodnessdominika
Bloglovin: dominikagoodness 
Google+: Dominika Goodness 


your photo name

2 comments

  1. That looks really amazing! I'm really looking forward to styling like this. Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! thank you Sunidhi,you are far too kind for reading. I can't wait to see how you style your outfit.

      Delete

GRAM WITH ME