The mystery blogger award


Hi friends, I have missed you guys and this space. I feel like it's been ages since I last bonded with you guys here, but it hasn't been too long has it? Thank goodness I am here now, lol.
How have you been so far? Is the month July fair to you? If not keep trying, there is victory ahead.

Let's dig into today's post.



I was recently nominated  by ijefinelivin for the mystery blogger award and I feel so humbled, honored that despite the fact that I am a newbie in this blogging thing, you have  found me worthy for this award. It's a privilege, thank you. Also I can't fail to acknowledge you for the fact that you are doing such a good job by impacting humanities through your blog. Well done Ma'am.

Rules of this award

Display the award logo/image on your blog
List the rules.

Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog.

Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.

Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.

Answer 5 questions from the nominator.

Nominate 10 -20 bloggers
Notify your nominees by leaving the nomination link in the “comment” of their blog.

Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify).

Share the link(s) to your best post(s).

This award was created by Okoto Enigma to encourage bloggers to continue to find fun in the course of inspiring people with what they do. Check her at okotoenigmasblog

3 things about me 

I get irritated when looking for something and I am not able to find it immediately. I can even cry because of it. Hence, I am an organized freak. I have a constant need  of everything to be perfectly ordered around me so that I won't have to search for long before finding things when I want.

I hate favoritism. I believe that when you have worked hard and merit something, you should be accorded such with due respect without being cheated.

I am a sucker for love stories. It makes me happy. I believe in happily ever after. I mean, I'm a real life lovina (my bff usually teases me with that name) lol.

5 Questions from my nominator

What special talents do you have and which would you wish you had?

I have a talent of inspiring and encouraging people - that's the number one reason why I started my blog in the first place.
I have the talent of comforting people with words of hope in messy situations.

I have an inbuilt mothering talent. I hate to see people suffer. I wish I can carry everybody along, especially the less privileged children. I relate with what they are going through.

I wish I could have the talent of plaiting hair so that in future I can carefully make my daughter's hair without her feeling pains in the hands of the hairstylist ( in future though).

What Is your number one blogging goal?

My number one blogging goal has to be  building a community of like-minded young women geared towards personal development, confidence, success and happiness and hitting 10k subscribers to my blog before it turns one. That way I will be sure that my journey of a thousand miles is not far from reality. I will be glad that I am reaching out to some great young women out there.

What important life lesson(s) have you learnt in the last 6 months?

I have learnt to enjoy the little things of life such as small victories.

I have learnt that you never know how blessed you are to have what you have now, until you see someone else scrambling for the crumbs - gratitude is key.

I have learnt that success is maintained by those who keep trying in life.

What cartoon character best describes your personality and why?

Cinderella! (go watch it and you will understand why this cartoon personality describes me).

What do you love the most about blogging/being a blogger?

I love the fact that I am constantly meeting some amazing female bloggers who are  so nice to me and are contributing their little quota to the world through their blogs.

I hereby nominate:

Jamilakyari

Pix-elated passion

Dleona life

Ursulasabastian

Emete of life in Ibadan

Sofiyat Ibrahim

Gloria okaiman

Amaka media

Sincerelymissj

Portable is the new hot

Ntabyenoabasi

Ehveetahinprogress

My 5 questions to my nominees are:

If you have the opportunity of rewriting any wrong in your life, what would it be?

How do you come up with blog post ideas?
What is that one thing that has brought the biggest joys into your life?

If you have the opportunity of dinning with a world class successful personality, who would that be and why?

Which country in the world is your dream vacation destination and why?

What's your most embarrassing moment?

Keep flourish. See you next time.
Love y'all.

LETS GET SOCIAL
Instagram: dazzle_and_gorgeous
Twitter:    DominikaGood
Pinterest: Goodnessdominika
Bloglovin: dominikagoodness 
Google+: Dominika Goodness 



19 comments

  1. Awww. Thanks sweetpie for the nomination. I'm truly honored. I'll do a post on this soonest. Bless up!

    www.liveinibadan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uwc dear. Thank you for visiting and accepting. Have a fruitful week.

      Delete
  2. I love your thoughtful answers to these questions! Your blog mission is very inspiring. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!thanks for visiting my blog,so good to have you here.

      Delete
  3. Aww...lovina of life! Lovely blog goal and i like the confidence in your tone. You will get there.
    I definitely enjoyed reading your post.

    www.ijefinelivin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol@ Lovina of life. On the blog goal,I'm certain that it's by the Grace of God Ijeoma. Thanks for taking out time to visit my blog and for reading through the blog post.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for sharing. I am amazed at how large the blogging world has grown over my years of doing this. Congrats on getting an award! Be proud! Babysteps help you grow!! You go girly!!! www.janrosereviews.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed the blogging world is growing each day beyond our imaginations. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for this award, dear! I really appreciate it!
    http://pix-elatedpassion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome Mirabelle. I look forward to reading your post on the award.

      Delete
  6. U r such an awesome inspirer Dee.d careful word choice n d way u wrap it up truly amazes me. I wish to write like you when I grow up #kidding. Kip up ur good work dee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for finding this post inspiring. I believe you can write better too. Thank you for always reading.

      Delete
  7. "My number one blogging goal has to be building a community of like-minded young women geared towards personal development, confidence, success and happiness" Very noble, I'd like to be part of such a community!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Purity, I'm glad you liked our community and you are welcome already. Please feel at home.

      Delete
  8. I love blogging awards! They are so motivating. Great answers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,Megan. blogging awards have a way of motivating us. Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  9. Thank you for sharing this. I am amazed at how large the blogging world has grown over my years of doing this. And also Thank you so much for this award, dear! I really appreciate it! ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tacoma, the blogosphere is growing rapidly. Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
    2. Hi Tacoma, the blogosphere is growing rapidly. Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

GRAM WITH ME